The BOC Byron Avenue Mansion is a 1930’s listed building of exceptional quality, a landmark of its time, signaling the transition of the architecture of the island from vernacular to neo-classical, with colonial and modern references. In this sense, the house is a reflection of the transitory culture of the people of Cyprus at the time. The mansion became a center of hospitality for BOC, where important clients can be hosted in an intimate, authentic and refined environment of the highest quality. The spaces provided aim to facilitate the organization of a multitude of functions, professional meetings, training sessions, presentations, or even film screenings.
Project Status: Constructed
Architect: Panayides & Spinazzola Architects